Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Bit of Work in the Paint Shop

A quick preview of the MP36/40 that's been under development for some time.  At a future date this is intended to be a commercially available model.  There are still details to be worked out with the model and production.  It is riding here on the new 35.5mm chassis, and although the truck centers are just a bit off--it's probably passable.  

Meantime I've been fiddling with a paint scheme and decals.  This is close but not quite finished.  For those G.O. Transit purists out there you'll note that the roofline paint is slightly off, but that has been corrected.   Of course there is more work to be done in addition.   




In other news, I'm experimenting with some AMI Instant Roadbed on the Etna test layout.  I will post some pictures as soon as I get some track laid poperly.  It seems promising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add comments but the best way to ensure I see them promptly is to email me directly at ccetrains@gmail.com